TROUBLESHOOTING ON DESKTOP
Try these simple fixes first
- Refresh your browser page.
- Make sure you are not using a VPN.
- Clear your browser’s cache and cookies. Here are instructions.
- Access the website via private/incognito mode. Here is how to do it.
- Try using a different browser (Chrome, Mozilla, Safari, Edge etc.).
- Try using a different device.
- Try using a different network like another WiFi connection, 4G or a Hotspot.
If those steps doesn't work, try the network troubleshooting steps further below.
TROUBLESHOOTING IN THE APPS
If you are sure you are using the correct account and are logged in, try the following:
- Close the app all the way and re-open the app
- Go to the app store and verify there isn't an update available
- Login on your phone and verify if you see the purchase on there
- Try unplugging your smart device completely for 30 seconds and then powering it back on
TROUBLESHOOTING YOUR NETWORK
If you know where your router and modem are, try unplugging them BOTH for 30 seconds before powering them back on. This will often resolve network and playback issues but may take 90-120 seconds or more depending on your hardware.